Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Positive Attraction Factor

All that I am is the fullness of what I have created. If there is room for complaint than it is I whom I shall look to complain about. Why then do I look outward for that to be found inside?

I am in full awareness of the attraction in which I have called upon myself.

I find myself in a bed with a wounded back; feeling as though I am out of alignment. I am. In the spiritual and the natural. You see here of late I have not been aware of my surrounding; front or rear. I was in a rear end collision. My past has come to kick me in the back... spiritually of course.

I have experienced thoughts that were not in alignment of my desire. In my fear I have wished for things to collide or be forced forward or into a situation of pain and injury... mentally or spiritually.

You see many speak of an escrow account in the spiritual terrain. That escrow is filled with all our desires; good, bad and ugly or beautiful. The few talk of the bad or ugly if anyone does. Fact is for every thought there is life. Not some thoughts but every thought comes to life. That is why the prophets of old said be careful of what you wish for... it may come true... looking into the word "may" implying permission to move or happen.

I am in remembrance of all the ill wishes placed upon the escrow table from the passing thoughts of my mind. Thoughts were short and quick in comparison of the thoughts of my desire I have placed upon the same table. These thoughts have manifested; leaving me in a state of confusion, hurt and wonderment. I wonder why it is so easy for negativity to manifest and positivity has to work to produce. In relation to what I have been taught concerning negativity.

I look at positive and negative polarity... Positive polarity is dark characters on a light background; negative polarity is light characters on a dark background.

My GOODNESS I think we have had this all backwards and that is why the manifestation of positivity rules!

We really want to think negative. Truth be told we are thinking positive much more than we are thinking negative. That is why we manifest this things we speak of as negativity; yet we call unto us positivity... darkness into our light. We must call unto us LIGHT upon our darkness. That is the true desire.

I find myself in an epiphany... for those who do not know. I am a receiver... From Anu and Amen Gods of Afar. The have given me writings. In those writing I was told "Negative is Positive". I did not know what that ment and for a year I search the Internet to get the meaning. Tonight I am at AHHA!

How then shall I program myself to think negative and speak such. I most surely have to reprogram as Anu said "Change your speech".

I shall ponder further on this and get back to you... Negatively speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment