Monday, November 21, 2011

The Chambers of My Mind


In the chambers of my mind, I find the illusion of the reality of that which is... or was. I find that in order to relate to that which is to be seem, I must conform to the normality of the severity of that which should be. I must rewrite the script that brought me to the door in which I have exited out. I shall lock it never to be opened in this lifetime... mine. Releasing the hold of the fold... fly in the wind that you may bend never to break for your sake. I allow. Oh how I allow. Release the functionality of security to the... I plea... a careful launch is in the air... a surplus of suppression in the illusion of conformity... mine ... I decline or resign at this time. Beware... be fully aware of that which lie in the trenches that shall strip you to the core that may floor... oh the chamber of my mind is your least worries or is it? In this lies a two edge sword... my you elude the deluge that awaits. Proceed with caution I must advise... re-vise that stance, glance, prance ... by happen chance your path crossed mine... never to dine...or break bread I suppose as you cloak in dagger...You came through me to see the awaken the beast that sits dormant mistaken doormat...I awaken to the reality mine... no dream in fact a reality chosen... broken or stolen in the creation of that which lie in lure to lure the essentially... FREE!

My website!

No comments:

Post a Comment