Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunny Side Up


As I awaken out of the slumber by the glaring commitment of the sun; i stretch and rise. I am reminded of the laws of the universe. I am made once again aware of the law of attraction. That which you set your mind to you shall achieve. What soever a man thinketh, does that ring a bell?

My first thought was that the sun is set to a committed schedule I can count on. Why am I not committed on a schedule of my life? Creating a business or designing a life's plan requires dedication and commitment. I have activated the desire, the will, the know-how, the plan but I have failed at the commitment.

I once was told that if I ever wanted to truly know the answer to life's questions look around and see creation. My question the other day was "what am I doing wrong or not doing?", as I walked the track. My aswer came out of my slumber... commitment; the lack there of.

Today I shall ponder upon the sun. I shall bask in it's commitment to the universe. Today I see the example of the sun as I set it up above the minor mishaps of the day.

Today I celebrate the sunny side of life as I rise up out of the slumber of existance. Today as I rise I commit to my intentional participation in LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment