Friday, January 10, 2014

Pause For Prayer Series - Jan 1 2014

As PROMISED the PAUSE FOR PRAYER SERIES has started.





Week 1, No better time to pause to pray than now... night or day.

January 1, 2014

Most High Infinite One of ALL there is, I pause to pray thanking you for the past. For it holds gems as liken unto the diamonds found in the innermost part of the earth. Father as I look back over my life allow me to see the strengths and joys as a glistening diamond may the pangs and pains o fold shine like crushed coals that I may overlook them.

O’ gracious father as you usher in 2014 may the cold an bitterness paint a clean state and may recompense and rebirth reign.

Father govern the land once again Anu.

This I pray in the mighty name of the son: Amen

Join us at http://www.nightlightmine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment