Sunday, July 26, 2009

Walking In the Perfection of Today

I choose to use walking as a way to meditate and find peace within the fullness of who I am.
I enjoy the alone time that I may refresh the connection with the fullness of the I AM of the universe.

The I AM is the ALL that surrounds us all. Within it lies destiny. Within destiny lies creation. Within creation lies wisdom. Within wisdom lies knowledge. Through knowledge we are allowed experience. In experience we are afforded the use of the agreements set in place by the rulers of the ages; those that operate outside of time. Time being the source that binds man within the walls of life in the physical aspect. Without time we would not call unto ourselves purpose. Without purpose we would encourage diverseness; yet without diversity we would not activate self or ego. Without ego we would not set forth challenge. Without challenge we would not activate growth. Without growth we would not begin to experience. Without experience this life would be null. In knowing that; I have to fill up on the fullness of experiencing him (the supreme being) as I am reminded of the agreement of ALL.

Many of us do not know of or we choose to ignore the agreements set forth before our arrival; yet they are set. I choose to set my mind upon the agreements as well as take the time to appreciate the manifestations of such agreements.

As I walk; I acknowledge that I am thank-full of the order that lies therein this universe. I am thank-full of the love that exists which allows me to take part in experiencing this life. I am full of thanksgiving, as I lift my heart up to that from which I came and that which has chosen me to communicate the secrets of the universe. I am appreciative that Anu and Amen has spoken through me in my writings. I am grateful of the energy that Amen has moved through me.

It is in this mode of appreciation I find my solace. I realized on yesterday I was thought to be only afforded a life consisting of 29 years... I am 44 so this is more than a blessing it is working on a double portion. As for me... each and every day is a perfect gift.

Today I celebrate that perfect gift called today. It is my will that I may enjoy it to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment